1. Drawers + twitcher figurines
2. Tessere (ambulanti)
3. Polly drawings
5. Final touches 'Sisters V, a face'
1. Roger Caillois - 'Mimicry and Legendary'
2. Kasia Fudakowski - 'The Roll of the Artist'
3. Tine Mezler - 'Taxidermy for Language-Animals'
'Pasaparola' positive tiles.
Beer coasters, pencil, paper, tape.
9,3 x 9,3 cm
‘Sisters V, a Smile',
Oil on canvas, Oak frame, red pencil lead,
16 x 20 cm,
Pataphysics : the science of imaginary solutions
Every alternative outcome to any incident or accident is possible and real
'She's a brand-new Polly every day' Drawing series/collection.
syzygy; plural noun: syzygies
1. ASTRONOMY a conjunction or opposition, especially of the moon with the sun.
"the planets were aligned in syzygy"
2. a pair of connected or corresponding things.
plural clinamina, derived from clīnāre, to incline)
Latin name Lucretius gave to the unpredictable swerve of atoms, in order to defend the atomistic doctrine of Epicurus.
In modern English it has come more generally to mean an inclination or a bias.
no content, but construction debris / noted units of measurement / orientation marks, repetitions.
paradigms: ice lolly sticks and beer coasters.
The sunflower: 8 petals of quick yellow shoes
Drawers, swinging open windows - vacant +
Lining patterns, curtains - invisible.